Item added to your cart
You can see the texture and almost feel it as well on this strongly saturated watercolor design.
- Made in Italy
- Modal Cashmere soft and comfy, this material darkens a slightly the design
- Satin Silk a weighty charmeuse silk which absorbs colors reflecting with a shine.
- Slow Fashion - quality control for each piece
- Hand rolled edges
- Style: Oversized Rectangular Scarf
- Size: 55.12 x 70.86 in | 140 x 180 cm
Crafted In Italy
Material Code: MD 90% SE 10%
Material Code: SE 100%
CRAFTED IN ITALY
We choose each specific design, its specific fabric. When creating a collection, we take into consideration the artwork, our clients, and the materials we offer. Our mission is to show and enhance the artwork offered by using fabrics that can do justice to the specific design.
Satin Silk is an incredibly durable and strong material with a beautiful drape and sheen. It has a shinier side and the opposite a duller side. When fully saturated the color on the opposite side will have the effect of a crepe des chine.
Satin Silk tends to be slippery, so you need to wrap it and possibly tie it or even add a brooch/pin or a belt to secure it. Draping it over your shoulders is always an option.
It makes for a very elegant accessory, maybe even dramatic if you have a flair for that…think Toga or robes of the Mythical Gods.