Item added to your cart
Garden of Gold
Garden of Gold
There is a sense of the jungle. Maybe large palm or coconut leaves in the tropics, glistening with gold. Imagine this on your wall, or wrapping yourself in its hues.
- Made in Italy
- Linen Silk dressier with more texture but lighter for hotter or transitional weather + a little shimmer due to the silk.
- Satin Silk a weighty charmeuse silk which absorbs colors reflecting with a shine.
- Modal Silk soft and comfy, this material darkens a tiny bit the colors, but give you a hint of shimmer
- Slow Fashion - quality control for each piece
- Hand rolled edges
- Size: 55.12 x 70.86 in | 140 x 180 cm
- Style: Oversized Rectangular Scarf
Crafted In Italy
Material Code: SE100%
Material Code: LI 61% SE 39%
Material Code: MD 85% SE 15%
CRAFTED IN ITALY
We choose each specific design, its specific fabric. When creating a collection, we take into consideration the artwork, our clients, and the materials we offer. Our mission is to show and enhance the artwork offered by using fabrics that can do justice to the specific design.
Linen Silk is a beautiful combination of two very strong light weight threads, woven to make an incredibly absorbent and breathable fabric, ideal for summer. It takes the best characteristics of both, giving it an organic feel.
Linen silk will not hold a heavy crease. Because of the silk, it has a little shimmer. It gives an easy and relaxed vibe. Wear it as a top, a pareo, a Kaftan or a head wrap.
A staple if you are traveling to the warmer countries and the ‘Look’ in the Mediterranean.