Item added to your cart
Moonlit Sail Inspired by Mariella’s painting of sailboats in the night, has so much movement. The combinations of mid-night blue, black and white are a perfect compliment to any outfit, rich and intriguing.
- Made in Italy
- Crinkle Silk the creases give the design character and highlights the white in the design helping the colors pop.
- Modal Silk soft and comfy, this material darkens a tiny bit the colors, but give you a hint of shimmer
- Slow Fashion - quality control for each piece
- Hand rolled edges
- Style: Oversized Rectangular Scarf
- Size: 55.12 x 70.86 in | 140 x 180 cm
Crafted In Italy
Material Code: SE100%
Material Code: MD 85% / SE 15%
CRAFTED IN ITALY
We choose each specific design, its specific fabric. When creating a collection, we take into consideration the artwork, our clients, and the materials we offer. Our mission is to show and enhance the artwork offered by using fabrics that can do justice to the specific design.
Crinkle silk or Crepon is a lightweight, almost transparent silk fabric with irregular folds that takes color very well. There is no reverse side usually, and it shows great depth and texture.
Crinkle silk wraps and ties easily. You can make your scarf into a top, wrap it as a pareo, a sash or just elegantly drape it over your shoulders. Great use of our 70x200 cm oblong scarves can be used in a retro dramatic look...maybe channeling a little Audrey or Liz vibe.