I was left alone with my Painting | Me quedé solo con mi pintura
- Unit Price
This painting is part of a series called Antagónico. It's a series that Amador made from reminents of other paintings, meaning paintings that he no longer cared for. So when he worked over them, it became 'antagonistic' what was underneath and 'protagonist' what he painted new over the existing painting. 'Me quedé solo con mi pintura, "I was left alone with my painting", is a phrase I made in the pandemic.' It was a difficult period since my work emerges from my day to day interactions with people and experiences. It was difficult to construct because of the Pandemic.
- Crinkle Silk | Material Code: CK-SE.100% + The creases give the design character and highlights the white in the design, helping the colors pop.
- Slow Fashion - quality control for each piece
- Hand finished edges and fringe
- Size: 55.12 x 55.12 in | 140x140 cm
- Style: Oversized square scarf
Crafted in Italy