Item added to your cart
Adams technique of creating texture with the paint fills your site with an image you identify with. The reds in this painting feel like a large fan or the feather of a large peacock.
- Made in Italy
- Satin Silk a weighty charmeuse silk which absorbs colors reflecting with a shine.
- Modal Silk soft and comfy, this material darkens a tiny bit the colors, but give you a hint of shimmer
- Slow Fashion - quality control for each piece
- Hand rolled edges
- Size: 55.10 x 55.10 in | 140 x 140 cm
- Style: Large Square Scarf
Crafted In Italy
Material Code: MD 85% / SE 15%
Material Code: SE 100%
CRAFTED IN ITALY
We choose each specific design, its specific fabric. When creating a collection, we take into consideration the artwork, our clients, and the materials we offer. Our mission is to show and enhance the artwork offered by using fabrics that can do justice to the specific design.
Satin Silk is an incredibly durable and strong material with a beautiful drape and sheen. It has a shinier side and the opposite a duller side. When fully saturated the color on the opposite side will have the effect of a crepe des chine.
Satin Silk tends to be slippery, so you need to wrap it and possibly tie it or even add a brooch/pin or a belt to secure it. Draping it over your shoulders is always an option.
It makes for a very elegant accessory, maybe even dramatic if you have a flair for that…think Toga or robes of the Mythical Gods.